Thursday, May 7, 2009

Meet The Triplets!

Another P.E. Teacher in Gary's District, and his wife, had triplets 2 months ago. They are all home now and doing great! Walking into their house was a sight in itself, filled with lots of car seats, swings, bottles, etc., it made me a little stressed out. I COULD NOT IMAGINE! Sure, we are surviving with our twins, but three?? I mean, holy cow! Mom and Dad are staying strong and enjoying them while they are still so tiny.
Meet Devon! Isn't he a cutie? He weighs 8 lbs and loves to use his lungs!
Meet Tyler! He is Devon's identical twin. He's 7 lbs, and Gary is having deja-vu. He reassured me later that he does not want anymore babies...ever!

Meet Brett! He's the big eater and mama's boy. I got my baby fix that night for sure! Come on Gary, just one more...maybe a little boy? :)

Gracie was squeezing in to get some love from those little guys. She looks like a giant!

And there they are...Baby A, Baby B, and Baby C! Wow!! George and Lori are surviving...and don't even look sleep-deprived!





No comments: