Monday, April 6, 2009

Gracie and Addison Turn 2!

Today the girls turned 2! We are amazed at how fast these two years have come and gone, and we are so blessed to have Gracie and Addison in our lives. They are our lives as a matter of fact! Grandpa Ray came over but Grandma Jo stayed home cuz of her cold. We BBQ'd and enjoyed the gorgeous evening.
Waiting for Grandpa Ray to arrive.
Gracie is going to town on her gift. Addy is still checking it out.

Addy wants to see what Gracie got first! Like she's gonna get something different :)

Their own laptops! Addy is thinking hard...

Gracie is googling Barney!!

There they go in unison. I think they like their presents!

Their 1st log cake, Daddy's absolute favorite!

Blowing out their two candles. A part of Mommy is so sad, but we look forward to another fantastic year!

Their 1st piece of log cake! Dig in ladies!!

2 comments:

Sarah Grace said...

Happy birthday Gracie and Addison! Sorry I missed your party! I can't believe you two have gotten to be so big. I hope you learn how to say, "Hi Auntie Sarah!" before I come home in June! Start working on it. Pretty soon you can email me yourself with your snazzy laptops. I love you girls!

Mike and Nikki said...

So precious! It looks like they had a lot of fun. We are looking forward to celebrating with them soon!