Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jungle Tigers Music Class

Every Tuesday the girls and I go to music class in downtown Vacaville. They have such a good time with it. They are learning lots of new skills and Miss Donna is amazing with the children.
Here they are in the choo-choo train. Mommy has to lug them around!
T
Addy is checking out her horse, making sure the reigns work. She wants to go fast!


Gracie playing her guitar. So much fun!

Addy is dancing with her guitar!



They are beating their sticks to the beat. We look forward to Tuesdays. Wouldn't you? :)





2 comments:

Sarah Grace said...

Love it! I want to go to music class!

Mike and Nikki said...

I want to do this next year with Bella! I'll have to find out more info. from you when she gets a little older. It looks like so much fun and I'll have Tuesdays off next year.