Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sarah's Home For The Holidays!

Auntie Sarah is back from China for the holiday! And she came bearing gifts! The girls got adorable silky asian outfits and Bei and Jing stuffed animals. So cute!! Gary and I got real Beijing Olympic shirts and chopsticks! We missed you Sarah and am glad you are here for a little bit.
Sarah with Addison. She is checking out her silky pants!
Gracie looks nice and cozy with Auntie Sarah. See, they remember you!!

Gracie is still a little unsure about her silky outfit...


Addy with her new friend Jing!




1 comment:

Sarah Grace said...

So cute! I am glad that they seemed to remember me and give me lots of hugs. They looked great in their outfits. I plan on coming over at least a couple more times before I have to fly back to China.